Three and five day complete package tours available. Contact us today and book a tour to experience the true west!
Guided 3 & 5-Day Adventures
Wyoming Heritage Tours offers the most unique western experiences, with guided activities, bringing you closer to the "Old West" and the rich history of the area! Our expert guide, Jeff Hart knows this historic land inside & out! With our custom tours and itineraries, your entire family will have a memorable experience for years to come!
Just a few of the activities you'll enjoy may include:
- Horseback Riding - Saddle up a horse and ride the same trail Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid traveled on their way to hide out at the Hole in the Wall.
- Blacksmithing - Learn blacksmithing and experience making your own ironwork.
- Hiking - Enjoy the Wyoming scenery first hand with our guided hiking tours in the Big Horn Mountains.
- Guns of the Old West - Learn about the weapons of the Cowboys, with a historical session on Guns used in the old west!
- Authentic Chuckwagon Dinner - Sit around the campfire and experience an authentic chuck wagon supper and sing along to cowboy trail songs.
- Tours of Historical Sites - Learn about the cowboys and the conflicts between big ranchers and struggling settlers. Visit historic sites along the Bozeman Trail with guided tours of Indian Wars battlefields, U.S. Army forts, and Native American campsites.
- Buffalo, Wyoming Walking Tour - Learn about Buffalo's rich history with a walking tour through town. Enjoy the historic buildings, local history museum, and the cowboy heritage. Take a peaceful walk on our nature trail that winds through town.
Enjoy a unique Wyoming experience, second to none, focused on historical events, ranch life and the Big Horn Mountains.
Our fun-packed adventures include a 3-day/4-night stay, or a 5-day/6-night stay, allowing you to engulf yourself in the "Western Experience", with featured lodging at the historic TA Ranch in Buffalo!